f you are a fan of Alice in Wonderland, then you are familiar with the Mad Hatter. The Mad Hatter is a hat maker, who has a unique personality. He is always depicted in the Alice stories as the one who entertains guests at gatherings, such as tea parties. The name “Mad” Hatter has an interesting fact behind it. During the 19th century, hatters or hat makers were very popular in crowds that always preferred fine hats. Fine hat making back then required the use of mercury, which is a toxic element. Hatters exposed to mercury develop mercury poisoning, which was manifested by tremors and mood changes. These symptoms were perceived as something a “mad person would do—thus, the name Mad Hatter.
Being one is not bad, especially if you are determined to get that jackpot. Be as mad as you need to be when you play Mad Hatters, so that you can multiply your money right away. It is not every day that you can have the chance to be a rich Mad Hatter, right?
Hot and Not
Get totally bonkers over the thirty paylines you can activate in Mad Hatters. You can also add the Cuckoo Bonus and the Free Spins you can get. You can choose the Auto Play for less game interaction and the Expert Mode for a higher level of challenge. Mad Hatters is also the game to play if you want to experience vivid graphics.
Mad Hatters can be a downer because it only has 0.10 as its top coin. Because of this, you only have a short bet spread. In addition, not all the symbols in this game pay reasonable jackpots.
Mad Hatters is a cool game to play online. See the features it offers:
- Paylines and Coin Denominations. The game starts when you click “Spin”. You have a maximum of 30 paylines and 10 coins at your disposal. Remember, your coin denominations are limited to 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, and 0.10. If you don’t want to bet from the minimum denomination, just click “Bet Max”. This allows you to bet the maximum amount immediately.
- Cuckoo Bonus. When you have three or more Cuckoo symbols anywhere in your reels. The Cuckoo bonus pays a maximum of 11,100 coins. This is the second largest payout in the Mad Hatters game.
- Free Spins. This bonus game is activated when you have three of the Bunny symbols anywhere in your reels. If you have four Bunny symbols, you get 25 free spins. The moment you get five Bunnies in your reels, you get 53 spins. In the free Spins Bonus game, you can choose one from the three Mad Hatter symbols—James, John, and James. The one you choose is known as the expanding wild. If it appears in Reel 3, you can use it to complete winning combinations
- Microgaming Design. The respectable theme and design of Mad Hatters is made possible by Microgaming. This high-level online gaming designer enables you to have a faster gaming experience. You can enjoy the Auto Play feature, so you can have little interaction with your game. It is also possible for you to control the game’s sounds. Because of Microgaming, you can also experience first-rate graphics and smooth interface. Also, expect rich graphics and a clear payout table.
- Helpful. Some aspects of Mad Hatters, such as the “Expanding Wild”, can be confusing. If things get too overwhelming for you, feel free to access the comprehensive Help files, set up by Microgaming.
- Imaginative Concept. All the elements of “Alice in Wonderland” are in Mad Hatters. If you want to feel the nostalgia, this is the right game for you.
Win big while you get your feet wet in Wonderland. The Mad Hatter is your key to going crazy in riches galore!